My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://the-little-moments.com
and update your bookmarks.

Pages

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Throwing some hearts around my house

I saw this idea from Make and Take and knew I wanted to make it. She drew a tic-tac-toe board on her heart, but I just let the kids throw the hearts and try to make it inside big white heart. It's harder than it looks!I strongly prefer using my sewing machine over a hot glue gun, and I actually never considered making a bean bag by gluing the shape together. It sounds painful, doesn't it? I always burn myself, but Marie said it could be done and I wanted to catch up with American Idol on DVR.


$2: Cost for the felt
2: Episodes of American Idol I watched while cutting and glueing hearts
2: Days this project sat around on my dining room table


Teaching Joshua about "teamwork" as we filled the hearts with dried corn: worth it all. It's his new favorite word this week.





No comments:

 

Made by Brian Trager