My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://the-little-moments.com
and update your bookmarks.

Pages

Friday, October 10, 2008

I'll never carve again

Last year Joshua went to a fall festival type thing and painted a mini pumpkin. I love that idea! We've already painted pumpkins a couple times this year. Carving pumpkins is WAY overrated and I aim to never carve another one again. The mess, the slime, the long scary knife....none of it is worth it.
2 out of my 3 big pumpkins were stolen right off my front porch, which is too bad. I wanted to try something a little different on them.





A flower pot for mums.
Stencils made using a flower cookie cutter. That looks so cool!
This wreath looks EASY! I think I like it!

Last 3 photos from Better Homes and Gardens

1 comment:

Ronda said...

Joshua looks like he had a great time, and no knife!
Genius.

 

Made by Brian Trager