My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://the-little-moments.com
and update your bookmarks.

Pages

Friday, September 19, 2008

Brian's Birthday Gift



Geez.. if I knew it would get such a reaction, I would have bought him this Cubs jersey long ago. Way to go, mom!!



He hates everything I've ever given him. I'm banned from buying him presents. I thought that was pretty rude, but it actually takes the pressure off.

This year I broke the ban and bought him a laptop lap desk. He mentioned in a while back. Turns out he came up with another solution 6 months ago and doesn't want the gift. No big surprise there. Lucky for me, I had already taped the receipt right on the box; I had a feeling it was destined to be returned. Good thing his love language isn't "receiving gifts" because I stink at it, apparently.


Happy Birthday Brian!


No comments:

 

Made by Brian Trager