My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://the-little-moments.com
and update your bookmarks.

Pages

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Rice crusted quiche

Over the weekend, some friends hosted dinner at my house. That's right! They brought the quiche, salad and dessert. All I did was clean a little and pick up toys. Now, there's an idea that I'd love to see catch on. You bring the food over to my house and we'll have a great time!


The quiche was so good that I asked for the recipe. Here it is! She swears it's easy to make...


CRUST
10 minute success brown rice(two bags)
1 egg
a handful of cheese(Swiss or mozzarella work best)

when the rice is still warm (not too hot to touch) mix everything together in greased pie plate to form a crust

FILLING
3 eggs
3/4 container of cottage cheese (normal size)
bag of sauteed spinach or other ingredients
little bit of Tabasco
Parmesan cheese
3 tbs butter- melted
some cheese for the topping
3 tbs of milk

Bake at 350 for 30 minutes until it is brown and beautiful!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

I've never heard of that with the crust made of rice. Did it taste like rice or was it just like...crust?

 

Made by Brian Trager