My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://the-little-moments.com
and update your bookmarks.

Pages

Thursday, July 31, 2008

"I want some Handsome!"

He picked out these clothes and brought them downstairs. It's the first time he's shown any interest in dressing himself, so I didn't protest the orange polo and the red windpants. He's not leaving the house all day anyway.
A bit later I was doing my hair (if a ponytail is "doing" something) and he told me:


"I want some HANDSOME!"

I put some gel in his hair, and he was all smiles.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh our prince charming is very very handsome. He comes up with the cutest sayings.
love
mom

ookamama said...

ha, how funny he is!

 

Made by Brian Trager