My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://the-little-moments.com
and update your bookmarks.

Pages

Thursday, June 12, 2008

The 3 second rule


55% of people said they believed in the 3 second rule.
45% of people said they used to believe in the 3 second rule before they had kids.

Personally, I fall into the latter category. I'm not sure what other people mean by that, but in my house it means that babies regularly put Cheerios in their mouths that have been on the floor for an undermined length of time. I'm not proud of this fact, but it appears that I don't have the mechanism to keep tight control of food on the floor. And, even worse, I'll admit that sometimes I run to see what she's just put in her mouth. And finding that it's *JUST* a Cheerio, let her continue to eat it. Now if it was a piece of plastic or something inedible, I would be sure to grab that real quick. I do have some motherly instincts after all.
I found the picture of Cheerios on the floor from June Cleaver Nirvana's blog. If you have a child who eats Cheerios, you will definitely enjoy her post!

1 comment:

Beth Cotell said...

I have no problem with my kids eating things of the floor - as long as it's my floor.

If you read my "Cracker Barrel" post from earlier this week, you will see that I don't even have a problem eating things from the trash can. But hey - it was MY trash can!

 

Made by Brian Trager