My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://the-little-moments.com
and update your bookmarks.

Pages

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

The Whole World

Joshua loves to sing. Some of his favorites right now are:

Jesus Loves Me
This Little Light of Mine
Signing Time songs
Thomas theme song
Whole World

Before bed tonight, we sang all of those at least once. I'm always curious to see what he's going to say for "Whole World". In the past, that song has really touched my heart as I hear him sing about all the people (and trains) that are in God's hands. I need to be reminded of that from time to time. Tonight the song went something like this:

He's got the whole world in his hands
He's got Mommy and Daddy
He's got babies and toddlers
He's got Thomas, Percy, James and Gordon
He's got deer and cookies in his hands.

DEER and COOKIES

This is not one of those nights where I ponder "out of the mouths of babes" wisdom.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love your blog, Aim. I'm always reading your kids antics while at work, and end up laughing so hard. I love deer and cookies in God's hands...too funny!

 

Made by Brian Trager