My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://the-little-moments.com
and update your bookmarks.

Pages

Sunday, April 20, 2008

Milestone # 82

No, I haven't actually counted all of J.'s milestones. BUT, he did tinkle in the potty right before his bath. There was great rejoicing and consumption of chocolate chips (the bribe). I didn't actually hear any tinkling, but I did see a little drip and I suppose that's enough evidence to support his claim of "I GO PEE-PEE!"

Poor kid's gonna have some sign/ speaking issues to straighten out though. He signed to Brian "me pee, toilet, star" Star, as as in twinkle, twinkle, little star. Twinkle--tinkle...pretty close.

1 comment:

mom said...

Ohmygosh......I haven't stopped laughing...your blog tickles me so.
love mom

 

Made by Brian Trager