My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://the-little-moments.com
and update your bookmarks.

Pages

Sunday, February 10, 2008

best company dinner idea ever

I came up with a brilliant dinner idea for company: build your own pasta bake and build your own salads. I don't know where this idea came from, but it's a keeper. I had "new" friends over for dinner last night, Sara and Rob. I don't have a clue what they like to eat, so I set out pasta, sauce, mushrooms, olives, sausage, chicken, cheese, tomatoes. It turns out that Sara is 90% vegitarian, so I really got lucky going this route. We all piled high our favorite toppings into these really cute pyrex dishes and baked away. Meanwhile, we did the same thing with our salad. Wow, it tasted great and I wasnt' worried about Sara picking out the meat, or Brian gagging on a mushroom. I think this will be my new "company dinner plan".

Tonight I'm making build your own tacos when the Klingensmith family comes over. I think I'm on to something here.....

1 comment:

Sara said...

Build your own pasta *WAS* the best idea ever!! ;-) We had such a wonderful time that night. Thanks for the invite.

 

Made by Brian Trager