My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://the-little-moments.com
and update your bookmarks.

Pages

Thursday, February 14, 2013

DIY valentine’s decor


LOVE

Happy Valentine’s Day!   May this cold wintery day be filled with people and places that you love.  
I love making new decorations for holidays, and this is what I came up with for V Day this year.  Scraps of wood, scraps of paper, L-O-V-E cut out with my Silhouette machine and then a little bit of inking and painting to get that imperfect look that I love.  There’s no room for perfection around here!   I used wood glue to attach the letters onto another scrap piece of wood so they stay together as one piece. 
I know my day will be filled with kisses, hugs, chocolate treats and Cheesy Eddy’s carrot cake for dessert tonight! 
In this house, carrot cake counts as a vegetable!
 
The 36th AVENUE

No comments:

 

Made by Brian Trager