My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://the-little-moments.com
and update your bookmarks.

Pages

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Painted Doily Sweatshirt

 

IMG_1098

I found a fabulous sweatshirt at the thrift store. 

Purple.

My size.

Cozy.

Perfect Condition, just boring.  (exactly what I look for)

I ironed an old doily and sewed it onto the back just to see how it would look. 

It looked like someone sewed Grandma’s white doily onto a sweatshirt. Somehow I thought it would turn out really awesome, but it looked ridiculous.

When my little girls were painting rocks, I pulled out the Grandma sweatshirt and started painting away.  I still think it looks silly, but it was really fun to paint and I think I now earned a “C” for effort on this little project.

 

No comments:

 

Made by Brian Trager