My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://the-little-moments.com
and update your bookmarks.

Pages

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Gorgeous Cozy Trager

I made this pillow flower out of some pink felt that I found in my stash.  I probably bought it for some long ago abandoned project….quite possibly felt food, which was too lofty a project for this simple girl.  I used white fabric to make an “envelope” style pillowcase so it’s easy to wash.  It is a minky super soft fabric, left over from the baby blanket I made for Gracie.  IMG_0194
Kaylee declared it’s name to be:
Gorgeous Cozy Trager
And I decided that her enthusiasm entitled her to keep it.
IMG_0195

1 comment:

Neabear said...

It looks so pretty on her bed! Love the name she picked out for it too. Too cute!

~Linnea

 

Made by Brian Trager