My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://the-little-moments.com
and update your bookmarks.

Pages

Friday, November 25, 2011

I made a belt

What an amazing "Indian summer" we've had this fall.    It's been really great weather, but I gotta say that I'm happy to be able to pull out my leggings, tall boots and cardigans.   Ultimate comfy clothes.    The purple dress below was something I wore A LOT when I was pregnant, and I always felt good in it.  I love the color, but needed to change it up to get past my "maternity wear" mindset.
I found some gorgeous knit fabric at Joann's and bought the remainder of the bolt.  A few Christmas treats have been made with it, and I used some leftover material to make this belt.


I fiddled around with it and decided to close it in the back with some velcro. 

Or I can wear it around my neck.   A versatile little piece!

No comments:

 

Made by Brian Trager