My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://the-little-moments.com
and update your bookmarks.

Pages

Sunday, November 13, 2011

Grandpa’s Ties

Sometimes I have a great idea....and then it doesn't turn out so good.
IMG_0642
Case in point:  Embellished shirt with grandpa's old tie.

IMG_0643

I pinned it a whole bunch of ways, but ultimately hung the boring shirt back in my closet and put the tie away in a "someday" pile in the basement.

IMG_0644

This was the "inspiration" photo from westermanfam's blog


This is actually a "necklace" made out of a tie, and it looks super cute (on her).   I'm not sure I could pull it off, to tell the truth.  
I asked for all of Grandpa's ties when I saw this necklace from etsy shop, Podged.   I wish I could figure out how they made that pendant because it's AWESOME!  And that's a tie necklace I would actually love to wear.... 

1 comment:

mom said...

i didn't know you asked for the ties....how funny...and soooo you!

 

Made by Brian Trager