My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://the-little-moments.com
and update your bookmarks.

Pages

Sunday, October 23, 2011

Gracie is 2!

IMG_8226

Sweet little Grace turned 2!   Just look at that face!    Sometimes I think, “God must have spent a little more time on you…..”   (Name the boy band who sang that!)

IMG_8199

Aunt Sara make the cake for our Strawberry Shortcake party. Making cakes is her *THING* and I was happy to provide an opportunity for her to expand her skills, which included tracing a coloring page outline onto parchment paper with black frosting and then filling the picture in with a zillion colors/ frosting tips.   Super cool, right?

IMG_8215

My mom and dad both adore this little girl.

 

IMG_8243

I made her little dress by piecing together a couple different things, and then ruffling up a GIGANTIC number 2 for the front.   I really intended to make a shirt, but the whole thing ended up much larger than I expected.   She may be 2, but she’s still tiny!

 

IMG_8337

 

My mom got her a life sized Strawberry Shortcake doll.   If she smelled like strawberries, I’d be the one sleeping with her at night.

2 comments:

Neabear said...

Wow! She is 2 already!?! Where does the time go? I can't believe I am watching her grow up on your blog. That shirt you made is so cute! Great idea.

Hope you all had a great time celebrating Grace's birthday. Looks like you did!

~Linnea

Sara said...

she is SOOO adorable!! We had a wonderful time at the party, I am glad the cake was a hit :-)

 

Made by Brian Trager