My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://the-little-moments.com
and update your bookmarks.

Pages

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

The most wonderful story…family

IMG_0047

Last summer I came across a stack of 11x14 canvases that some teenage boy had painted all over for an art class or something.  They were awful!   I bet his mom was happy to unload them to me for $.50 each.

I pulled a couple of them out, primed them with spray paint and asked the kids to draw a picture of our family.   Unfortunately, Kaylee thought it was hilarious to give everyone “antlers”, and Joshua liked the idea too.  GRRRRRRR….I can always spray over them and ask them to re-draw another time!   But for now, they are hanging up in our family room.

I printed out their names and ages with my Silhouette machine.  The quote “The most wonderful story…family” was my first attempt at cutting out a longer phrase on that machine.

No comments:

 

Made by Brian Trager