My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://the-little-moments.com
and update your bookmarks.

Pages

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Things heard around my house: February 2011

IMG_7724
Grace (16 months) will walk to the door, get her coat and say "Let's go mama!"
Her language has EXPLODED this month in sign and speech.

IMG_7703
Kaylee: You be the jaguar and I'll be the monkey. (she got on his back for a ride)


IMG_7580

When I come in from work, Grace will run to me, yelling MAMA and signing "milk".
IMG_7611

Brian: Do you think I'm strong enough to pick up mommy?
Joshua: YES! You are strong enough to pick up this whole house!

IMG_7604IMG_7644
J: What's that girls name at your pre-school?
K: Sarino
J: What's her password?
K: I don't know.
J: I mean her password, you know, her last name
K:  I really don't know!

IMG_7628

K: You be the dog and I'll be the mom.
Let's go for a ride! C'mon boy!
Now you be the mom and I"ll be the dog!
J: NO WAY!


IMG_7635
Brian taught Grace to say and sign "football" on Superbowl Sunday.

IMG_7727
IMG_7699
As we snuggled before bedtime, Joshua said, "You look like a PRINCESS!"
"Awwwww. Thanks! You're so sweet!"was my reply.
"I know." He said confidently with a huge grin.

IMG_7697

No comments:

 

Made by Brian Trager