My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://the-little-moments.com
and update your bookmarks.

Pages

Friday, June 4, 2010

K is for Kaylee

I love making initial shirts, almost as much as my kids like wearing them. Super easy...Joshua is asking for a new one, since his "J" shirt is now too small. I laughed so hard when he asked me to cut off the sleeves so it would fit him better. I guess he's seen me whip out my scissors alot lately between my clothing refashions and making Kaylee 3 sets of summer PJ's out of winter pajamas.

4 comments:

Christine said...

She is getting sooo big-cutie!

mom said...

I love these shirts too!!! You are pretty handy with those scissors!!!
love you xoxoxo

Shannon said...

Im ready for a new J set.. I need short sleeve this time with hopes to get pictures this time

Sara said...

you have to update her photo on the side of your blog... she is looking SO grown up now. I swear the next time i come over for lunch i will have to peak into her room just to believe that she is this big now!

 

Made by Brian Trager