My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://the-little-moments.com
and update your bookmarks.

Pages

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Ice art




We have a new "thing" to do every day. We make ice circles to decorate the outside of our house. I got this idea from Family Fun. They kinda look like gigantic life savers.

We filled a cake pan 2/3 of the way with water. To make the hole for the ribbon, we placed a cup filled with water in the pan. We *CAREFULLY* added food coloring to the water, then froze it overnight.

For some reason, Joshua loves this project. We've made one every day; in fact, ice circle #5 is in our freezer right now, and I have no idea where I'm going to hang it. It's free and fast and makes my kid happy, so it's alright in my book.

No comments:

 

Made by Brian Trager