My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://the-little-moments.com
and update your bookmarks.

Pages

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Kids Korner


I had a baker's shelf in this corner of the kitchen, but the kids pulled stuff off of it all the time and it started to look junky. I decided to move it into the basement (I swear there's enough stuff down there to furnish an apartment) and I moved the chalkboard in it's place. I got that thing for $8 at a garage sale a few years back, but it had been relegated to the basement for so long that the kids never used it. Now they are drawing wierd monsters and freaky looking stick figures every day. I even saw something that looked like a pumpkin the other day, which was very festive.




I've been saving some of my favorite paintings, and decided that this corner was the perfect spot. An old frame got spray painted and filled with a roll of cork to become a rotating art display. I'm looking for a short quote to put inside that chunky white frame. Any ideas?


No comments:

 

Made by Brian Trager