My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://the-little-moments.com
and update your bookmarks.

Pages

Thursday, July 16, 2009

Burp Cloths Get New Life



I really like using cloth diapers for burp cloths. They cover a large area and are really absorbent. But they are not the prettiest things to look at, especially after 2 babies spit up all over them. I thought about throwing all of them into my rag box, but it's pretty full from me cutting up 5 of Brian's tee shirts for capes. So I decided to "upcycle" by adding some pretty fabric and zig zag stuff to it and now they are ready for baby #3 to spit up.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do these pink and brown burp cloths mean you're having a girl? Maybe you already mentioned that and I missed it . . . and maybe you just like pink and brown :-) ~Erin

Kristin said...

Now they are almost too sweet to use for spit-up! But another great idea from the mind of Amy Jo. I would have just (non-creatively) bleached them all. ;)

 

Made by Brian Trager