My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://the-little-moments.com
and update your bookmarks.

Pages

Saturday, April 18, 2009

Backyard melody maker

I copied this idea from Family Fun magazine: a backyard melody maker.

Cost: about $10
Time in Lowes: an agonizing 10 minutes with kids crying
Time to put together: 10 minutes
Pieces: 20, but all contained on one piece!
"Mom, this is AWESOME!"
I do believe this is the first time he's deemed anything "awesome".


Meanwhile, Kaylee continued her obsession with clasps, in this case the one on the bike helmet. I'm going to make her a custom clasp toy for her birthday, I think. It will entertain for hours; unfortunately she can only put them together, not unclasp them. Wait a minute... I take that back. I'm glad she can't get out of her car seat yet.

No comments:

 

Made by Brian Trager