My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://the-little-moments.com
and update your bookmarks.

Pages

Sunday, January 4, 2009

Where is this poor girl's mother?

I came home from work the other day to find her dressed like this. Stripes, flowers and hair hanging in her face. The sad thing is that I left her that way until it was time for bed, probably because I was dealing with stuff like this:

She just can't stay away from my baking cabinet. It's more fun than any of her Christmas toys. The baking soda spill gave me a chance to clean the floor; it was about time anyway.


3 comments:

bloggin' Chrystal said...

LOL! I love this post!!!!!!! It's real thing!

Lisa said...

That could be a picture of my little girl. Dad is usually the guilty dresser. One day last week it was my fault and Dad said I would have really fussed at him if he had dressed her like I did.

She hasn't ventured into the Baking Soda yet. At least it was something that could help clean your floor?

Neabear said...

Sometimes that is life and fortunately you went with the flow. It is easier to just go with the flow than to stress out over it. Right? Been there done that for me. Yep, going with the flow is definitely the easier way to go. You will look back on this and laugh.

 

Made by Brian Trager