My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://the-little-moments.com
and update your bookmarks.

Pages

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Here comes the snow!

I put up my snowflakes the other day. I could say that I've been busy working on them for the last 2 weeks and that's the reason I've been neglecting my blog. But that would be a lie. I made them years ago before wiping runny noses and dirty butts was part of my daily responsibilites.



I thought it was pretty funny to put up fake snowflakes on my windows when we have over a foot of the real stuff on the ground.



This is the best site with free snowflake patterns. You can print them out on computer paper and then cut them out with itty bitty scissors. It's not a very fun project, but they do look pretty amazing.

My favorite part of the snowflake thing is taking them down in March during the last big snowstorm of the year. It's symbolic to me....it's like I'm saying "That's it! NO MORE SNOW! You're no longer welcome here!"


No comments:

 

Made by Brian Trager