My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
and update your bookmarks.


Wednesday, November 19, 2008

I bought these gorgeous wall cards for Kaylee's room almost a year ago.
They are so pretty that I wanted to hang each of them up. They are 8x11 each, and I just COULD NOT arrange them all in a good way. I tried hard. Then I gave up for a while.

Then I decided to put the letters of her name in frames with ribbon. I got some frames at the dollar store, but decided it was too much glare with all that glass. (See below) A blurry picture only helps, my cause, right?

I decided that they look better plain and simple. I hot glued the ribbons onto the back and then hot glued some old shower curtain hooks at the top. Don't they look great next to that huge growth chart flower that I painted? I could not have planned that better.

Those shower curtain pretties were just glued onto the hooks and I yanked on them till they came apart. I've got 6 flowers left over and I sure do have plans for them. Keep posted!



Carole said...

These are so pretty!

Kristin said...

That was pure genius with the matching former curtain hooks and the flower painting. It looks so purpley and pretty!

Neabear said...

That looks great! I can't wait to see what you do with the rest of the shower hook flowers.

Kelly said...

Looks so cute!

Good job! :)

Ronda said...

There wasn't a doubt in my mind that you would find a use for the shower curtain hooks!
Great job, they look amazing.

Anonymous said...

I love this....much better without the frames...I was browsing tutorials and came across this link...check it out in place of the urine smelling sock :)


Made by Brian Trager