My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://the-little-moments.com
and update your bookmarks.

Pages

Sunday, August 10, 2008

This post brought to you by the letter K

I saw this idea months ago somewhere on the web and I'm not sure who to give the credit. When Kaylee got 3 dozen hair bows in one day, I wanted a way to organize them. I ran out that night to Joann's and got a big fat cardboard K. (I move quick when the creativity strikes and when Joshua and Brian are out of the house)

I painted it dark purple, and then I spray painted it with a clear coat of polyurethane. A totally unnecessary step, but I had the spray and thought why not? Now it has a soft shine to it, instead of a matte finish. Then I hot glued some pretty ribbon to the bottom of the letter.


Voila! A hair bow organizer.


I believe this will make the rounds as a birthday gift to every little girl I know and all of Kaylee's future friends.


No comments:

 

Made by Brian Trager