My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://the-little-moments.com
and update your bookmarks.

Pages

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

A new way to waste time at work

I signed up for Face Book yesterday. Anyone else have that? Look me up and be my friend! In under 24 hours I had 60 "friends" under my account. Yippeety.....wow...huh? It's a mix of really random people who are probably going to say "Amy Jo....hmm. I do remember her. What's she look like again? Cool, she's got 2 kids!" And then I won't hear from them for 5 years. I'm ok with that. But I really love my blog. I like to talk about my ironing board cover and dirty floors. I get the feeling that face book might not really be about that type of stuff.

So, Face Book is my latest attempt to entertain myself at work while I'm on hold with Social Security or Howard Johnson Hotels. Seriously, 12 minutes on hold for that hotel today! Not that I really care because I was catching up on 60 people's face book accounts.... :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have the facebook but only because a friend wanted me to and I never go on because lets face it I am in love with blogging. Just wish I could blog and clean teeth at the same time!!!

Lisa said...

That is so funny that you mention this because I signed up a couple of days ago. A friend said to me "you are not on facebook" and I said "no, I am not a teenager." She made me and I couldn't believe all the pictures of people I went to high school with. It was a little freaky. I would love to have you as a friend on there because I won't check my account much and it is going to look so sad when people see I don't have any friends. :-)

PS I like your ironing board posts too

 

Made by Brian Trager