My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://the-little-moments.com
and update your bookmarks.

Pages

Friday, June 27, 2008

She's a model




This is my friend. She's a model...for real. She left these pictures on a computer at work (naughty girl) so I copied them over to add some glamour to my blog. Don't worry, I asked permission first. She tried out for "Next Top Model" and started out her interview portion just signing. That got their attention! Then she started over saying, "My name is S....and I'm a sign language interpreter..."

She got engaged and passed her National Certification test this week. Now that's what I call a good week! I bet "Next Top Model" will ask her to join the show, just to top the week off.

1 comment:

Kristin said...

That's very cool. "America's Next Top Model" is definitely one of my guilty pleasures. Let us know if she makes it!

 

Made by Brian Trager