My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://the-little-moments.com
and update your bookmarks.

Pages

Saturday, June 25, 2011

book shelves and boxes

I always thought that having an entire wall of bookshelves would be so awesome.
Brian made me happy by tracking down 4 of these Target shelves a few years ago.  We even drove an hour out of town with all the kids to get the last one.  However, I never thought it would be so hard to "decorate" these shelves.    

Just look at this picture!   What a mess......


IMG_7568
There's one part in particular that is really trashy.
Here it is up close.  Activia for a well-functioning digestive system.

IMG_7569
I'm embarrassed to say how many weeks months it was up there holding ...something....who knows what.
After a few minutes with my mod-podge glue and some pretty paper, and now my recipe books are all in one pretty spot.   Isn't that awesome?   I can hardly believe the transformation.....

No comments:

 

Made by Brian Trager