My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://the-little-moments.com
and update your bookmarks.

Pages

Friday, March 18, 2011

read, babies, read

 

IMG_7985

IMG_8037

IMG_8038IMG_7987

I was a book worm when I was a kid, and still love to lose myself in a good book.    It makes me happy to see my kiddos engrossed in something too.

I got that brown “holder thing” at a garage sale for $3 a few years ago.  It looks like it belongs in a barn or something ...it’s pretty beat up.

Originally, I thought I would sand it/ paint it / something…..but never got around to it.  It’s perfect to hold books in the living room, and I added one of Dr. Seuss quotes to one side using vinyl cut out with my Silhouette machine. 

3 comments:

Christine said...

I absolutely LOVE this! I knew you would find a great use for that container...

The Prescott's said...

I love it! Where did you get a silhouette machine?

mom said...

How cute!!!! love that Gracie likes her books too! pretty neat stuff you can do with that machine!

 

Made by Brian Trager